Wine Event: Wine and Cheese Tasting for a Cause in Copenhagen on November 29th 2013
Come join us for an evening of wine and cheese tasting at Kent Kaffe Laboratorium located at Norre Farimagsgade 70 in Copenhagen. This is a fundraising event to support a medical exchange program run by the Copenhagen International Volunteer Club (CIVC) and Hillderød Hospital. In May 2014 our first exchange between the Lao-Korean Friendship Children’s Hospital in Vientiane, Laos and Hillerød hospital in Denmark will take place. Two doctors from the children’s hospital’s anaesteology and surgery departments will come to Denmark for a three week study period during which they will receive training for ultra sound guided techniques and develop their skills in diagnosing a range of illnesses using these important diagnostic methods.
We will taste 7 different wines & cheeses. We will be tasting the following wines:
1. Cremant de Bourgogne - Sparkling wine from Burgundy by Domaine Manuel Olivier.
2. Macon Charnay – White wine from Maconnais, Burgundy by Domaine Larrochette-Manciat.
3. Chablis 1. Cru Vosgros - White wine from Chablis by Domaine JP & Alexandre Ellevin.
4. Alidis Roble - Red wine from Ribera del Duero with 6 months of ageing by Bodegas Mambrilla.
5. Alidis Crianza - Red wine from Ribera del Duero with 14 months of ageing by Bodegas Mambrilla.
6. Mercurey Rouge - Red wine from Côte Chalonnaise, Burgundy by Domaine Francois Raquillet.
7. Chianti Classico Riserva - Red wine from Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy by Fattoria Lornano.
To RSVP please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at OM Nielsen Vinimport. The price is 400 kr per person and all profit will go to making the exchange possible! On top of that 15% of all proceeds from wine purchased during the event will also be donated.