Wine and Chocolate tasting for Internationals in Vejle on November 8th 2013
Wine & Chocolate are meant to be together. Join us on Friday November 8th at DGI-Huset Vejle from 18.30 to 20.30 in a wine and chocolate tasting for internationals. We will like to invite you to a relaxed evening with good wine, chocolate and music to delight your senses and discover unexpected tastes. The event costs 250 kr per person. RSVP soon there is limited seating only 35 seats available. Book by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Evening of Wine and Chocolate features 5 samples of gourmet chocolate perfectly paired with their respective wines. The chocolates are hand made by a micro chocolate maker who prepares each chocolate by hand. Each wine is specifically selected to enhance and complement the chocolate flavor creating new flavors and aromas when paired. The wine enhances the flavor so perfectly that it creates new experiences and flavors, white chocolate becomes smooth, creamy and with a subtle floral finish and dark chocolate becomes spicy and warm. The pairing will be guided by our master in wine, the guests will be able to define their palate preferences of wine and chocolate and enjoy the experience.
We will be tasting the following wines:
1. Cremant de Bourgogne - Sparkling white wine from Burgundy
2. Pouilly Fuisse 2011 - White wine from Maconnais, Burgundy
3. Chablis 1. Cru Vosgros 2010 - White wine from Chablis, Burgundy
4. Mercurey Rouge 1. Cru Les Vasées 2010 - Red wine from Burgundy
5. Alidis Roble 2011 - Red wine from Ribera del Duero, Spain
6. Alidis Crianza 2009 - Red wine from Ribera del Duero, Spain
7. Alidis Reserva 2009 - Red wine from Ribera del Duero, Spain
We will pair them to organic, hand made chocolate with different percentages of cacao.