Ribera del Duero Wine Tasting
Ribera del Duero is a fascinating wine region which is in love with the Tempranillo grape. It renders high quality grapes thanks to the difference in temperatures, low amount of rainfall and high sun exposure. These causes harsh conditions to the vineyard and it is the struggle that renders amazing grapes.
We will be tasting wines from Bodegas Mambrilla a historical vineyard that produces wines since the 16th century and that nowadays presents a very modern wine style. Against the legendary winery Protos the first Bodega ever founded in Ribera del Duero that produces classical style wines. The discussion will be guided by our Master in Wine Science.
Wines featured in Discovering Ribera del Duero Wine Tasting
Domaine Manuel Olivier
Cremant de Bourgogne – Welcome sparkling wine.
Alidis Roble 2011 – Robert Parker 89 pts.
Alidis Crianza 2009 – Robert Parker 90 pts.
Alidis Expresion 2006 – Robert Parker 92 pts.
Protos Roble 2009 – Robert Parker 90 pts.
Protos Crianza 2008 – Guia Peñin 91 pts.
Protos Reserva 2005 – Robert Parker 89 pts.
- Aperitivo – Chianti Wines
- Blind Wine Tasting
- Burgundy Wine Tasting – 12 Premium Wines
- Chocolate and Wine Tasting
- Girls Wine Tasting – Discovering Flavors and Aromas in Wines
- Ribera del Duero Wine Tasting
- Spanish Wine Tasting and Tapas
- The Color of Wine
- The Flavor of Wine
- Vertical Wine Tasting – Burgundy 1. Cru Wines
- White Wine, Rose and Cheese Pairing
- Wine & Aroma Workshop
- Wine and Cheese Tasting