White Wine, Rose and Cheese Pairing
In the “White wine, Rose and Cheese Pairing” we will taste a range of white and rose wines and the different cheese that goes well with them. We will start with our palate opener Prosecco Spumante Brut by San Venanzio paired to Mozzarella and continue with a soft Muscadet Vielles Vignes by Domaine la Foliette paired to Comte cheese. We will follow with Macon Charnay by Domaine Larochette Manciat – one of the best chardonnay’s in Burgundy paired to Camembert. Then we will taste rosé wines starting with Ros Seduction by Domaine La Sangliere in Cotes de Provence paired to goat cheese. We will end the tasting with an amazing rose wine with an incomparable elegance Rose Prestige by Domaine La Sangliere paired to gouda cheese.
This is a seated tasting where we explain how to taste the wines and how to taste wine and cheese together. You will get a full explanation of the wines and cheeses.
- Aperitivo – Chianti Wines
- Blind Wine Tasting
- Burgundy Wine Tasting – 12 Premium Wines
- Chocolate and Wine Tasting
- Girls Wine Tasting – Discovering Flavors and Aromas in Wines
- Ribera del Duero Wine Tasting
- Spanish Wine Tasting and Tapas
- The Color of Wine
- The Flavor of Wine
- Vertical Wine Tasting – Burgundy 1. Cru Wines
- White Wine, Rose and Cheese Pairing
- Wine & Aroma Workshop
- Wine and Cheese Tasting