Wine & Aroma Workshop
1. Cremant de Bourgogne Rose (Sparkling Rose)
2. Macon 2011
3. Chablis 1. Cru Vosgros
4. Rioja Joven Vina Eizaga 2011
5. Cotes du Rhone 2011
6. Hautes Cotes de Nuits Cuvee Maelie 2009
7. Chianti Classico DOC
We will learn about wine making and its effects on aroma and flavor development. Why a wine can smell like red fruits or apples.
Aroma related questions
We will also be answering to some basic questions related to wine flavor and aroma as:
Do all grapes have the same flavor?
Does it matter where grapes are planted?
Does it changes the wine flavor?
What is the taste of soil in a wine?
Does the age of a vine matter?
Do alcohol content affect the taste of wine?
- Aperitivo – Chianti Wines
- Blind Wine Tasting
- Burgundy Wine Tasting – 12 Premium Wines
- Chocolate and Wine Tasting
- Girls Wine Tasting – Discovering Flavors and Aromas in Wines
- Ribera del Duero Wine Tasting
- Spanish Wine Tasting and Tapas
- The Color of Wine
- The Flavor of Wine
- Vertical Wine Tasting – Burgundy 1. Cru Wines
- White Wine, Rose and Cheese Pairing
- Wine & Aroma Workshop
- Wine and Cheese Tasting